We provide the highest quality education so that all of our students are empowered to lead productive and fulfilling lives as lifelong learners and responsible citizens.Fueling the passion for learning and educating all students to achieve their full potential and to create vibrant centers for learning which provide a congenial atmosphere for students to excel academically and develop into ethically strong and morally elevated individuals.
To be an institute of global Excellence in pursuit of disseminating quality education and providing holistic development to create empowered citizens of the world. We will value every child as an individual, encouraging educational excellence, empowering them to pursue their dreams and to enable them to leave us as model citizens of the future.
Classic School System
A place where community is involved, learning is loved and character is promoted
The Staff will:
- Develop the desire to learn, think, live and play together.
- Provide and maintain a safe & secure environment for teaching and learning.
- Model respect for all individuals.
- Encourage community participation and involvement.
- Promote high academic and behavioral expectations.
- Recognize, value and accommodate individual differences.
- Exhibit a love of learning
The Parents will:
- Strive to achieve a personal best.
- Be active learners.
- Treat themselves and others with respect and dignity.
- Be courteous and responsible citizens.
- Maintain high expectations for themselves and their teachers.
- Involve themselves in a variety of school situations with different students.
Whilst high academic achievement is a priority, the school aims to create a ‘community’ of well rounded individuals, where a spirit of cooperation and mutual respect exists among the students and teachers. The school organizes many activities throughout the year where qualities such as leadership and self-discipline are inculcated and there is an emphasis on the individual’s intellectual and emotional growth. A number of sports are played in the school and give the students an opportunity to express their individual talent. Drama, Performing Arts, Arts and Design, Debating and Music form a significant part of the curriculum.
In classes M-I and M-II students prepare for the Senior School Certificate Examination (S.S.C.E) conducted by the Gujranwala Board of Secondary & Intermediate Education. The school offers different subject choices at the Elective level, like Biology, Physics and Computers.
The school has over a hundred members of staff, out of which, over a fifty members hold a postgraduate degree.
Classic School System gives three kinds of awards: Excellence Awards, Subject Awards and The Grade Card Distinction Award.
The school year has been divided into two term (mid & final). A report is issued at the end of each term.
The grading system used in the school is from A-F in ascending order. Marks for tests and assignments are also allotted in percentages